Time to Get the Ball Rolling . . .
So, you need an editor, and you’re ready to figure out if I’m your gal. Fantastic! I’m honored that you are considering me, and I would love to provide the information you need to make your decision.
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m. (CST)
You may also use the contact form below, but regardless of the method you choose, please be prepared to share as much insight about you and your manuscript or project as possible. The more you offer, the better able I am to determine the best possible proposal and rate quote. You might consider including any of the following, but feel free to share details not included here:
- An introduction and information about you, your body of work, your goals, etc.
- The nature of the project: Is this for a business or a personal project? Are you working with a publisher, or do you plan to self-publish? Is this a one-time project, or do you need a recurring service? Etc.
- Genre and word count.
- The services you are most interested in.
- Style guides to be used.
- Any parameters that I should be aware of from the outset.
- A sample of up to 1500 words, if you so desire. Don’t worry—sample edits are free! (If you would like me to edit a larger sample, please indicate that in your message so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.)
Your communications with me are important, but it does take some time to review everything; I will respond as soon as I am able. Please be patient, but do know that I have a very quick response rate.
Are you ready? I certainly look forward to hearing from you soon . . .